ALL IS WELL | SEASHELL | Rosary
- Bronze Finish Pendant
- 6mm blue aquamarine rosary necklace
- Cherry blossom agate & blue agate
- Comes with a magnetic clasp
Rosary Full Length: 25" Neck: 19" **MODELS NECK MEASURES 15" IN CIRCUMFERENCE. PLEASE NOTE THAT NECKLACES MAY LAY DIFFERENTLY BASED ON YOUR MEASUREMENTS**
Keep them dry!
The majority of my pieces are handcrafted in bronze which is a material that will naturally tarnish with exposure to humidity and water. My bronze pendants are all treated with a clear coat (similar to nail polish) to help delay the aging process. However, exposure to the elements will eat away at this protective coat resulting in a more aged look. Here are a few steps to keep your pieces from looking like the day you received them:
1. Don't Store Them In Your Bathroom: When taking off your jewelry at night, we are all tempted to leave our pieces where we won't forget to put them back on which is usually in our bathrooms. Bathrooms are the most humid area in our homes so to keep your pieces looking like new, store them in a dry place like a closet.
2. Don't Wear When Sweating: We all love a good sweat sesh - but my jewelry does not! Sweat also breaks down the protective coat quicker so if you are heading to that spin or hot yoga class, make sure to take off your Katia Design pieces before you do!
3. Use The Polishing Cloth: Our silver finish pieces all come with a polishing cloth. Use this or baking soda + lemon to keep your 'silver' pieces looking like new.
4. Store In Their Bag: All of my pieces arrive in a cloth bag. These bags serve a dual purpose - as a pretty presentation but also as a way to store your pieces and keep them dry.
We do our very best to list items fully and accurately and would only send items that we would be happy to receive.
Katia loves to embrace all of the imperfections that occur when working with organic materials. Due to the crystals and crystal beads being an organic material, shape, clarity, and color vary and may have pits, cracks, and other marks that Mother Nature provided to add interest and beauty.
If you are not happy with your purchase, please see our Return Policy.
- LSlawana s.Verified Buyer9 seconds agoRated 5 starsLove it!!
so enjoy wearing my Rosary, this is my 2nd one looking forward to many more.Was this helpful?
- PSP S M.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 starsGood grief
I've totally lost count of the Katia designs I've ordered, either for myself or as gifts. I rarely see one that doesn't speak to me in some way. I currently have my eye on one that was posted today. Somewhere along the line, I will have to cool my jets . . . but not yet. Thanks, Katia!!!Was this helpful?