FUCK IT | MOON | DESIGN YOUR OWN | Original Necklace
Customize this necklace by choosing your pendant finish, chain & stone.
**Stones + chains are subject to change based on availability**
- Choose crystal beads or stainless steel chain
- Choose a Bronze or silver finish pendant
- Choose from 5 options of stones
- Comes with a double-sided magnetic clasp that allows you to wear your necklace in different ways
Original Necklace Full Length: 44-48" **MODELS NECK MEASURES 15" IN CIRCUMFERENCE. PLEASE NOTE THAT NECKLACES MAY LAY DIFFERENTLY BASED ON YOUR MEASUREMENTS**
Keep them dry!
The majority of my pieces are handcrafted in bronze which is a material that will naturally tarnish with exposure to humidity and water. My bronze pendants are all treated with a clear coat (similar to nail polish) to help delay the aging process. However, exposure to the elements will eat away at this protective coat resulting in a more aged look. Here are a few steps to keep your pieces looking like the day you received them:
1. Don't Store Them In Your Bathroom: When taking off your jewelry at night, we are all tempted to leave our pieces where we won't forget to put them back on which is usually in our bathrooms. Bathrooms are the most humid area in our homes so to keep your pieces looking like new, store them in a dry place like a closet.
2. Don't Wear When Sweating: We all love a good sweat sesh - but my jewelry does not! Sweat also breaks down the protective coat quicker so if you are heading to that spin or hot yoga class, make sure to take off your Katia Design pieces before you do!
3. Use The Polishing Cloth: Our silver finish pieces all come with a polishing cloth. Use this or baking soda + lemon to keep your 'silver' pieces looking like new.
4. Store In Their Bag: All of my pieces arrive in a cloth bag. These bags serve a dual purpose - as a pretty presentation but also as a way to store your pieces and keep them dry.
We do our very best to list items fully and accurately and would only send items that we would be happy to receive.
Katia loves to embrace all of the imperfections that occur when working with organic materials. Due to the crystals and crystal beads being an organic material, shape, clarity, and color vary and may have pits, cracks, and other marks that Mother Nature provided to add interest and beauty.
Because the majority of our pieces are hand assembled at the time of order, please allow 5-7 business days processing time in addition to whatever shipping method you choose at checkout.
If you are not happy with your purchase, please see our Return Policy.
- JRJennifer R.Verified Buyer13 hours agoRated 5 starsA Near Day Staple
I wear this fabulous beauty layered with two or sometimes even three different necklaces. It’s awesome on its own also but I’m really digging the layerd look these days. I absolutely adore this phenomenal necklace and am so glad I bought it!
- TMTerry M.Verified Buyer4 days agoRated 5 starsYou Need This!
Do you ever have those days where you are just fed up with everyone and everything? Buy the Fuck It pendant. It can be your little secret as you can wear it with these mighty words towards you….or if you want everyone to know that you shouldn’t be messed with that day. Be bold and wear the words facing out! Well made, weighty, and helps you (ltsg) let that shit go. Do it! Buy the necklace!
- MNMichelle N.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 starsFuck it necklace
Love, Love. Life just gets crazy and sometimes you just have to say fuck it and keep moving on!!!
- TGTaryn G.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 starsLove it!
Love the design and the confidence I feel wearing it. A little bigger than I expected but it is very durable and gorgeous. You feel like royalty wearing it!
- KBKelly B.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 starsClassy and Sassy!
This is a gorgeous piece of jewelry with a fun little reminder to let the little things go. Since purchasing, I have worn it every day in different styles and am completely in love with it. I cannot wait to add more of these lovely pieces to my jewelry collection! Thank you, Katia. xoxo