TAKE A DEEP BREATH & LET THAT SHIT GO | Mala Bracelet
- 108 wooden bead red wood mala bracelet
- Crystal quartz
- Can also be worn as a single strand necklace
Mala Bracelet Full Length: S/M 19-22" Fits up to a 6" wrist M/L 24" Fits up to a 9" wrist **MODELS NECK MEASURES 15" IN CIRCUMFERENCE. PLEASE NOTE THAT NECKLACES MAY LAY DIFFERENTLY BASED ON YOUR MEASUREMENTS**
Keep them dry!
The majority of my pieces are handcrafted in bronze which is a material that will naturally tarnish with exposure to humidity and water. My bronze pendants are all treated with a clear coat (similar to nail polish) to help delay the aging process. However, exposure to the elements will eat away at this protective coat resulting in a more aged look. Here are a few steps to keep your pieces looking like the day you received them:
1. Don't Store Them In Your Bathroom: When taking off your jewelry at night, we are all tempted to leave our pieces where we won't forget to put them back on which is usually in our bathrooms. Bathrooms are the most humid area in our homes so to keep your pieces looking like new, store them in a dry place like a closet.
2. Don't Wear When Sweating: We all love a good sweat sesh - but my jewelry does not! Sweat also breaks down the protective coat quicker so if you are heading to that spin or hot yoga class, make sure to take off your Katia Design pieces before you do!
3. Use The Polishing Cloth: Our silver finish pieces all come with a polishing cloth. Use this or baking soda + lemon to keep your 'silver' pieces looking like new.
4. Store In Their Bag: All of my pieces arrive in a cloth bag. These bags serve a dual purpose - as a pretty presentation but also as a way to store your pieces and keep them dry.
We do our very best to list items fully and accurately and would only send items that we would be happy to receive.
Katia loves to embrace all of the imperfections that occur when working with organic materials. Due to the crystals and crystal beads being an organic material, shape, clarity, and color vary and may have pits, cracks, and other marks that Mother Nature provided to add interest and beauty.
Because the majority of our pieces are hand assembled at the time of order, please allow 5-7 business days processing time in addition to whatever shipping method you choose at checkout.
If you are not happy with your purchase, please see our Return Policy.
- AKAndrea K.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 starsA message we all need to hear
I love the design of the bracelet but I love the message even more.
- VKValentina K.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 4 starsCute but too small for my hand
Cute, but too small for my hand, i gifted it to my daughter. I wish Katia provided different sizes , i want to love it but I would need 3-5 extra beadsKDKatia Designs2 months ago
Thank you so much for the feedback.
While we would love to offer a different size in the Mala bracelet, a mala is traditionally 108 beads. Malas are used as a tool to help the mind focus on meditation, or count mantras in sets of 108 repetitions. This dates back over 3000 years!
We are hoping to make longer Boho wraps shortly which have a very similar look so keep an eye out for those!
-Katia Designs Team
- DGDebra G.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 starsIt's a Winner!!!!!
I have yet to find something on Katia'a site, that I don't love!
Her designs are unique, beautiful, and we'll made.
Love, Love, Love!
- NFNancy F.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 starsGreat bracelet
This was my first bracelet and I have to say I love it. It’s easy to wear and the I love the message!
- WWaheedaVerified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 starsMy Mala is Special!
My Mala bracelet reads “ take a deep breath and let that shit go” it is a rich red and it is so elegant!. My Mala reminds me that when I let go of things that no longer serve me with grace, I win. This is why I love Katia’s intentionally designed jewellery. This Mala is very special to me! Thanks Katia!