BE YOU | Remember Ring
The Remember Ring was created from a prototype designed during the beginning years of Katia Designs. Wearing the ring on her thumb (although you can wear it on any finger you'd prefer) she would catch a glimpse of the message as her hands rested on the steering wheel while she was driving. It was a moment for her to take a breath and remember those simple words she chose for herself.
- Nickel free
- Available in gold or silver finishes
- Rings are slightly adjustable (ranges available in size listings)
The Remember rings are plated brass so keeping them dry is important. My pieces are all treated with a finish to help delay the aging process however, exposure to the elements (i.e. water) will eventually eat away at this protective coat quickening the aging process. Here are a few steps to keep your pieces looking like the day you received them:
1. Don't Store Them In Your Bathroom: When taking off your jewelry at night, we are all tempted to leave our pieces where we won't forget to put them back on which is usually in our bathrooms. Bathrooms are the most humid area in our homes so to keep your pieces looking like new, store them in a dry place like a closet.
2. Avoid Getting Them Wet We all love a good sweat sesh - but our jewelry does not! Sweat also breaks down the protective coat quicker so if you are heading to that spin or hot yoga class, make sure to take off your Katia Design pieces before you do! This also includes taking your pieces off before showering, bathing or taking a dip in a pool or the ocean.
3. Use A Microfiber Cloth: The best way to clean our products is with a microfiber cloth after wearing. This will remove smudges and surface dirt.
4. Store In Their Bag: All of my pieces arrive in a cloth bag. These bags serve a dual purpose - as a pretty presentation but also as a way to store your pieces and keep them dry.
We do our very best to list items fully and accurately and would only send items that we would be happy to receive.
Katia loves to embrace all of the imperfections that occur when working with organic materials. Due to the crystals and crystal beads being an organic material, shape, clarity, and color vary and may have pits, cracks, and other marks that Mother Nature provided to add interest and beauty.
Because the majority of our pieces are hand assembled at the time of order, please allow 5-7 business days processing time in addition to whatever shipping method you choose at checkout.
If you are not happy with your purchase, please see our Return Policy.
- TSTrish S.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove
Love it never off my finger
Have a few other pieces I have on my wish list