This website is owned and operated by a Florida company (hereafter “Our”, “We”). Our principal place of business is located in Boca Raton, Florida
Katia Designs, LLC, is a registered entity in Boca Raton, Floria USA. Our mailing address is:
1825 NW Corporate Blvd
Boca Raton, FL 33431
For any privacy-related questions, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
Personal Data: Personal Data is information that can be used to identify You specifically, including Your name, shipping address, email address, telephone number or demographic information like Your age, gender, or hometown. You consent to giving us this information by providing it to us voluntarily on Our website or any mobile application. You provide some of this information when You register with or make purchases from Our website. You may also provide this information by participating in various activities associated with Our site, including responding to social media posts, or contacting us with questions. Your decision to disclose this data is entirely voluntary. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but Your refusal may prevent You from accessing certain benefits from Our website.
Derivative Data: Derivative data is information that Our servers automatically collect about You when You access Our website, such as Your IP address, browser type, the dates and times that You access Our website, and the specific pages You view. If You are using a mobile application, Our servers may collect information about Your device name and type, Your phone number, Your country of origin, and other interactions with Our application.
Financial Data: Financial data is data that is related to Your payment method, such as credit card or bank transfer details. We do not collect financial data. All financial information collected by third party vendors is retained by them and not processed or given to Us.
Social Networking Data: We may access personal information from social networking sites and apps, including Facebook, Instagram, or other social networking sites or apps not named specifically here, which may include Your name, Your social network username, location, email address, age, gender, profile picture and any other public information. If You do not want us to access this information, please go to the specific social networking site and change Your privacy settings.
Shared Public Content: Our Platforms permit you to publicly interact with us and other users, share content, post comments, and ask or answer questions. Such shared content may be publicly viewable by others depending on where it is posted. If such information is shared on a third-party platform, such as a social media site, the collection, use, and sharing of your data will also be subject to the privacy policies and related agreements of that third party.
Mobile Device Data: If You use Our website via a mobile device or app, We may collect information about Your mobile device, including device ID, model and manufacturer, and location information.
Other data: On occasion, You may give us additional data in order to enter into a contest or giveaway or to participate in a survey. You will be prompted for this information and it will be clear that You are offering this kind of information in exchange for an entry into such a contest or giveaway.
Electronic Communications from Company: If you elect to receive email notifications from us, we collect your name and email address so that we can send you email communications about the requested information, products, and services.
Customer Support: If you contact us (via email, phone, text, messaging platform, or through our social media channels), we may collect and store your name, email address, the content of your message, information about your business and any other data you provide
How do you get my consent: When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent: If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time. Via email click the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of every marketing email we send out. Or by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at:
Katia Designs LLC
1825 NW Corporate Blvd
Boca Raton, FL 33431
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Specifically, We may use the information and data described above to:
1. Correspond with You;
2. Contact You about new offerings that We think You will be interested in; and
3. Interact with You via social media; and
4. Request feedback from You; and
5. Resolve disputes and troubleshoot any problems; and
6. Compile anonymous statistical data for Our own use or for a third party’s use; and
7. Assist law enforcement as necessary; and
8. Prevent fraudulent activity on Our website or mobile app; and
9. Analyze trends to improve Our website and offerings.
WHY WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
The following are specific reasons why We may share Your information.
By Law: We may share Your data as required by law or to respond to legal process, including a subpoena, or as necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others. This includes sharing information with other parties to prevent or address fraud and to avoid credit risks.
To Protect Our Company: We may use Your information to protect Our company, including to investigate and remedy any violations of Our rights or policies. We may also disclose Your information as reasonably necessary to acquire and maintain insurance coverage, manage risks, obtain financial or legal advice, or to exercise or defend against legal claims.
Interaction with others: If You interact with others on Our website or mobile app, such as participating in a group chat or a group online course, other users may have access to some of Your data, including Your name, profile picture, and Your history of interaction with Our website, such as prior comments or posts.
Online postings: When You post online, Your posts may be viewed by others, and We may distribute Your comments outside the website.
External Links: Our website may include hyperlinks to other websites not controlled by us. We suggest You exercise caution when clicking on a hyperlink. Although We use reasonable care in including a hyperlink on Our own web page, We do not regularly monitor the websites of these third parties, are not responsible for any damage or consequences You suffer by using these hyperlinks. We are not bound by the Privacy Policies of any third-party website that You access by a hyperlink, nor are they bound by ours. We encourage You to read the Policies of those third-party websites before interacting with them or making purchases. They may collect different information and by different methods than We do.
Other purposes: We may disclose Your personal data as necessary to comply with any legal obligation or to protect Your interests, or the vital interests of others or Our company.
Cookies, Log Files and Web Beacons: Like many other Web sites, We makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Clickstream Data: Through web site access logs, we do collect clickstream data and HTTP protocol elements, which generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our Platforms. This information is used for internal purposes for research and development, user analysis and business decision making, all of which provides better services to our users. The statistics garnered, which contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information, may also be provided to third parties for data processing.
* You can opt out of Google Analytics. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
* To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies, visithttp://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
* Further information about deleting and blocking cookies can be found athttp://www.allaboutcookies.org.
* European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
* Internet Advertising Bureau (US):https://www.iab.com/
PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
We may, from time to time, process Your data internally. The legal basis for this processing is both Your consent to the processing, and Our need to conduct Our legitimate business interests. Our purposes in processing this information, if We do, is to administer, maintain, and improve Our website and offerings, to enter into contracts with You, to fulfill the terms of those contracts, to keep records of Our transactions and interactions, to be able to provide You with goods and services, to comply with Our legal obligations, to obtain professional advice, and to protect the rights and interests of Our company, Our customers (including You), and any third parties. We may process the following data:
1. Data about Your usage of Our website, such as Your IP address, geographical information, and how long You accessed Our website and what You viewed.
2. Data that You provide us in the course of using Our services.
3. Data that You post on Our website, such as comments or responses to blogs.
4. Data that You submit to us when You make an inquiry regarding Our website or offerings.
5. Data that You submit to us via correspondence, such as when You email us with questions.
6. Any other data identified in this policy, for the purpose of complying with Our legal obligations,
or to protect the vital interests of You or any other natural person.
Our website is hosted by servers located in the U.S. Therefore, if You reside in the European Union, some of Your data will be transferred internationally to those servers. Transfers will be protected by appropriate safeguards, namely the EU-US Privacy Shield. More information on the Privacy Shield can be found at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome.
We retain personal data as long as it is needed to conduct Our legitimate business purposes or to comply with Our legal obligations, or until You ask us to delete Your data. Data that We gather for a specific and particular purpose, such as assisting law enforcement or analyzing trends, will not be kept for longer than is necessary for that particular purpose. Data that is no longer needed by us for any of the purposes listed above will be permanently deleted.
You may request that We delete Your data at any time. However, note that We cannot control the retention policies of third parties. If You wish to have any third parties, including those to whom We’ve transmitted Your data, delete that data, You will need to contact those third parties directly. You may request from us a list of all third parties to whom We have transmitted Your data.
This website is not designed for use by children under age 13, and We do not knowingly solicit personal data from anyone under age 18. If You are under age 18, do not access or use Our website or related products or services. If You become aware that We have collected data of anyone under the age of 18, please contact us so that We may delete that data.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request certain details about what personal information we share with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To submit your request, send an email to us here with the phrase “California Shine the Light” and include your mailing address, state of residence, and email address. Since the internet industry is still working on Do Not Track standards, solutions, and implementations, we do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals.
We request that You do not submit any sensitive data to Us, via public postings, email correspondence with Us, or any other method, including social security number, health data, genetic data, or information related to Your ethnic origin, religious beliefs, or criminal history. If You do send Us this information, then by doing so You are consenting to Our use, storage, and processing of this information in accordance with this privacy pol
You have certain rights with respect to Your personal data, as outlined below. Note that We may charge You a reasonable fee for actions that You ask us to take with respect to Your data. In addition, We reserve the right to request that You provide us with evidence of Your identity before We take any action with respect to the exercise of Your data rights. Further, Your rights may be restricted or nullified to the extent they conflict with Our compelling business interests, the public interest, or the law.
Update Account Information: You have the right to update or change any information You have provided to us. To update or delete Your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirm Personal Data and Its Use: You have the right to request that We confirm what data We hold about You, and for what purposes. You also have the right to confirmation of whether We process Your data or deliver Your data to third party processors, and for what purposes. We will supply You with copies of Your personal data unless doing so would affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Change Consent: You have the right to change Your consent to Our use of Your information. In such cases, We may require You to delete Your account with us, as described above, and You may not have full access to Our website.
Request a Copy of Data: You have the right to request a digital copy of the data that We hold about You. Your first request for a copy of Your personal data will be provided free of charge; subsequent requests will incur a reasonable fee.
Transfer Your Data: You have the right to request that We gather and transfer Your data to another controller, in a commonly used and machine readable format, unless doing so would cause us an undue burden.
Delete All Data: You have the right to request that We delete all data that We hold about You, and We must delete such data without undue delay. There are exceptions to this right, such as when keeping Your data is required by law, is necessary to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, is required for compliance with a legal obligation, or is necessary for the exercise or defense of legal claims. Such a request may result in a termination of Your account with us and You may have limited or no use of Our website.
Emails And Communications: You may opt out of receiving future email correspondence from us by checking the appropriate box when You register for the account or make a purchase. You may change Your communication settings by contacting us at email@example.com.
Marketing Communications: You may opt out of receiving any third-party marketing communications or having Your personal information used for marketing purposes. You may do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Processing: You may, in some circumstances restrict the processing of Your data, such as when You contest the accuracy of Your data or when You have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection. When processing has been restricted, We will continue to store Your data but will not pass it on to third party processors without Your consent, or as necessary to comply with legal obligations or protect Your rights or those of others or Our company. In addition, You may opt out of any processing of Your data altogether. Note however that doing so may result in the termination of Your account and loss of access to Our website.
DATA BREACH PROCEDURES
We take all reasonable steps to protect Your personal data and keep Your information secure. We use recognized online secure payment systems and implement generally accepted standards of security to protect against personal data loss or misuse. However, no security measure is foolproof, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against interception or misuse. We cannot guarantee complete security of any information You transmit to us.
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Information We Collect
Our Website collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (”personal information”). In particular, our website has collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
Category A: Identifiers
Examples: A real name, Internet Protocol address, email address, or other similar identifiers.
Category B: Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
Examples: A name, shipping address, billing address, telephone number. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Examples: Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete on our website.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our website or interactions with our advertisers.
Use of Personal Information: We may use, or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Your Rights and Choices: The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights: You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights: You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights: To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by sending us a message on our website. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Contact Us: For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to exercise your rights please e-mail us at email@example.com