Each extender bundle comes with:
- 1 - 6" medium extender (Dainty, Original, Klink, Boho, and Versa)
- 1 - 6" large extender (larger necklaces like the Fusion)
- Can be used on any Katia Design necklaces or your necklaces at home
Keep them dry!
The majority of my pieces are handcrafted in bronze which is a material that will naturally tarnish with exposure to humidity and water. My bronze pendants are all treated with a clear coat (similar to nail polish) to help delay the aging process. However, exposure to the elements will eat away at this protective coat resulting in a more aged look. Here are a few steps to keep your pieces looking like the day you received them:
1. Don't Store Them In Your Bathroom: When taking off your jewelry at night, we are all tempted to leave our pieces where we won't forget to put them back on which is usually in our bathrooms. Bathrooms are the most humid area in our homes so to keep your pieces looking like new, store them in a dry place like a closet.
2. Don't Wear When Sweating: We all love a good sweat sesh - but my jewelry does not! Sweat also breaks down the protective coat quicker so if you are heading to that spin or hot yoga class, make sure to take off your Katia Design pieces before you do!
3. Use The Polishing Cloth: Our silver finish pieces all come with a polishing cloth. Use this or baking soda + lemon to keep your 'silver' pieces looking like new.
4. Store In Their Bag: All of my pieces arrive in a cloth bag. These bags serve a dual purpose - as a pretty presentation but also as a way to store your pieces and keep them dry.
We do our very best to list items fully and accurately and would only send items that we would be happy to receive.
Katia loves to embrace all of the imperfections that occur when working with organic materials. Due to the crystals and crystal beads being an organic material, shape, clarity, and color vary and may have pits, cracks, and other marks that Mother Nature provided to add interest and beauty.
Because the majority of our pieces are hand assembled at the time of order, please allow 5-7 business days processing time in addition to whatever shipping method you choose at checkout.
If you are not happy with your purchase, please see our Return Policy.
- DRDeb R.Verified Buyer11 seconds agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect way to add a little length!
These are perfect and allow you to further customize your look! This has allowed me to very comfortably wear the Versa chain, tripled. I just don’t like things tight around my neck… the extenders help the necklace fall a little lower. And, ends up… it was more than needed— so just I use ONE! PERFECT! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- LLLori L.Verified Buyer2 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsKatia Designs Clasp Extenders
I love that these extenders even give me more versatility on how I can wear my necklaces.
- CMCharlene M.Verified Buyer3 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsClasp Extenders
Love these to extend my shorter necklaces.
- JJJeri J.Verified Buyer3 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThe perfect addition
BUY THESE!!! Leave the it to Katia to come up with ANOTHER genius idea. These are great. They work for ppl no matter your neck size. Mine is on the bigger size. For instance : They are perfect when you want to wear her beaded bracelet as a choker but it feels too tight….add these & problem solved. It’s that easy! You can wear them with any of her pieces making them even more versatile than they already are.
- THTtracey H.Verified Buyer4 days agoRated 4 out of 5 starsExtenders
The extenders are wonderful, however, I find that they need to be used on heavier chains a d necklaces as they tend to slide if the chains are too light. Still should be a staple in everyone’s jewelry collection.